1. Every student should carry her diary to school everyday.
2. Students should reach school at least five minutes before the opening time. No students who has
been absent from the school or who miss the first period or the second session will be admitted to
the class unless she brings a written excuse from home.
3. No student is allowed to leave the school premises without the Principalís Permission. No half/day
leaves are granted. In any case late lunch boxes are not entertained.
4. Students should speak in English in the school premises.
5. Mobile phones are prohibited in the school premises. Fine of Rs.500/- is to be paid if found.
6. Students should observe good manners while travelling in the school bus. The students can be
disallowed the use of the bus on account of misconduct.
7. Student pupil can be dismissed from the school for any of the following reasons -Immoral
behaviour Dishonesty, Confirmed laziness, Failure in the examination for two consecutive years.
Absence without permission No payment of school dues
8. Students are the care takers of school property. Any damage done to the school property even
accidentally should be brought to the notice of the class Incharge/ Principal & those who spoil the
wall or damage any school furniture shall have to be made good.
9. Personal cleanliness and hygiene are expected from all.
10. No magazines, papers, periodical or comics other than text book or the school library book will
be brought to the school without the Principalís permission.
11. No picnics, outing etc. can be planned without the permission of the Principal.
12. Student who are escorted to school by their guardians or servants should never leave the
school premises without the escort. In case of delay they should stay in the school and wait for the